We at Bub and Weave believe in being conscious about the environment and with the products we use as we care for our baby. So we are happy to partner with Eco Boom whose baby diapers are Biodegradable in jusr 147 days vs. regular diapers that take 400 years to decompose. Amazing isn’t it? 👍🏻
ECO BOOM Biodegradable Bamboo Tape & Pull Up Diapers
- Eco Boom Biodegradable Bamboo Diapers are 70.1% biodegradable in 147 days. Regular disposable diapers take 400 years to decompose.
- Our diapers are made of 100% biodegradable bamboo. It's cooling and comfortable on our baby's skin!
- The bamboo fiber gives Eco Boom its signature soft and silky feel.
- It's hypoallergenic, print-free, chlorine-free and chemical-free.
- The German BASF SAP makes our diapers super absorbent!
- Our yellow wetness indicator turns blue when the diapers are slowly getting full.
- The DSW polybag is 100% biodegradable within 18 months!
- Our diapers are ISO, D&B, FDA, CE Certified and OK Biobased Certified.
Tape Diapers Polybag
Small (3-6 kgs), 90 pcs per bag
Medium (6-10 kgs), 74 pcs per bag
Large (9-14 kgs), 70 pcs per bag
XL (12 kgs up), 62 pcs per bag
Pull Up Pants Box
M (6-11 kgs), 80 pcs per box
L (9-14 kgs), 76 pcs per box
XL (12-17 kgs), 72 pcs per box
XXL (17 kgs up), 68 pcs per box